WHAT IS POLYTUT?
- a unique online interactive tutorial
- covers 3D polygon modeling concepts
- simulates real 3D dev software
- try out the skills as you learn
- packed with content about designing with polygons
- interact in realtime with 3D demonstrations
- unlock content by playing games and taking dynamically changing exams
WHY TRY POLYTUT?
- learn about 3D design in a simplified environment
- hit the ground running when you start using industry standard design apps
- for 3D artists, CGI students, concept designers, architecture students...
- runs in widely used browsers and requires modest hardware
- no need to install on local storage media
- progress is saved online
- log in with your user and pass anywhere to continue
- give your students a unique learning experience
- keep track of your student's progress
- licenses are very reasonably priced
- a license grants unlimited, indefinite access
- bulk deals available
TESTED IN THE TRENCHES
Polytut was created as part of a PhD project and has been tested by two cohorts of students studying CGI.
The group almost unanimously found Polytut to be highly engaging and beneficial to their course work.
FOR MORE INFO PLEASE CLICK HERE
Are you an educator and think Polytut might help your students?
To request a trial license please click here.