POLYTUT ONLINE TUTORIAL
THE SOFTWARE ACCESSED VIA POLYTUT.COM IS NOT FOR SALE OR TO BE DOWNLOADED.
The software product (the “Software”) you have purchased a licence for includes intangible Software provided via polytut.com. The intangible Software is subject to the following licence terms and conditions. You will be bound by the terms of this agreement (“Agreement”) upon licence registration (entering your registration code and clicking on the blue “play” button at the login screen). Please read the following Licence before you use the Software.
SINGLE USER SOFTWARE LICENCE
THIS IS A SINGLE USER SOFTWARE LICENCE granted by INFAMUS ENTERTAINMENT, (the “Company”). The Software in this package is accessed via polytut.com and requires a licence to be purchased in order to use the Software. The Software is licensed to you as the end user. It is not sold.
1. The Software that comes in this package is copyrighted material in accordance with Australian law. Once you have paid the required single copy licence fee, you may use the Software for as long as you like provided you do not violate the copyright and if you follow these simple rules:
(a) You may use the Software on any computer for which it is designed so long as not more than one (1) person uses it at any one time. You must pay for additional licences of the Software if more than one (1) person will be using it at the same time.
(b) The Software is copy protected. You may not download the software and store it on media besides the browser web cache.
(c) You may not make any changes or modifications to the Software, and you may not decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reverse engineer the Software. You may not rent or lease it to others.
(d) If this copy of the Software is an update to an earlier version of the Software, it is provided to you on an exchange basis. The acceptance of an updated copy of the Software shall result in the voluntary termination of your earlier Licence and of all rights to use or transfer the earlier version of the Software to another.
2. Use of this Software for business solicitations and/or mailings of any kind may be contrary to the laws of Australia or other governments, or the rules and regulations of certain governing bodies, and the Company disclaims any liability for any improper use or misuse of the Software.
3. In no case shall the Company's liability exceed the price paid for the licence fee to use the Software.
4. This Licence constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between the parties and supersedes any prior agreement or understanding whether oral or written, relating to the subject of this Licence. This Licence may only be modified by a written agreement signed by the Company.
5. Please be aware that the Software is in “Early Access” and is provided on an “as is” basis, with all faults and that your use it at your sole risk.
6. This agreement may be terminated upon request to the Company for cancellation of the Software licence. It will also terminate automatically and without notice if any term or condition of this Agreement is failed to be complied with.
7. The Company is not liable for any personal injury, property damage, lost profits, loss of data, loss of good will, loss of business or any form of indirect, incidental consequential, special exemplary, or punitive damages of any kind as a result of use of the Software.
©2018 INFAMUS ENTERTAINMENT